What happens if Israel attacked Iran's nuclear power stations?
This was reported few days ago...
Israel is seriously considering taking unilateral military action to stop Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons, according to a report by top US political figures and experts released Wednesday. The report also says Israel's time frame for action is growing shorter, not only because of Iranian advances, but because Teheran might soon acquire upgraded air defenses and disperse its nuclear program to additional locations - Jerusalem Post.
And this was reported few days ago also in Iran...
Iranian missiles can reach Israeli nuclear sites, Mohammad Ali Jafari, the commander-in-chief of the Islamic republic's Revolutionary Guards, said Wednesday. "All the nuclear facilities in different parts of the land under the occupation of the Zionist regime are in the reach of Iran's missile defenses," Iran's Shahab-3 missiles have a range of up to 1,250 miles, putting Israel within striking distance.
If Iran's nuclear sites are attacked, these may happen...
1. Iran will hit back with its left-over nuclear capabilities, whether it works or not.
2. Russia will be extremely angry because their scientists and companies are being affected or some of their men could get killed in the strikes. (Russia is the main supplier and builder of Iran's nuclear fuel)
3. Israel may have to fight several fronts as some Arab nations and terrorists will take advantage of the situation by bombing Israel.
4. Petrol price could escalate adding salt to the wounds of the global financial and social chaos.
5. The world may force to unite to solve the Middle East Crisis.
6. The Anti-Christ may rise to calm situation and start a One-World Government.
The few scenarios I described above could be what the Bible prophesied, almost 2000 years ago. The ever-growing financial meltdown gives the background for this event to happen. The world is having so much trouble today that an asteroid (a ten-storey building in size) whizzed by earth, went unperturbed by most people.
Russia, with its ever-needed cash, have to partner with Iran to build nuclear stations, the country that wants to destroy Israel. Could it be happening what the Bible predicted...
(Ezek 38:2-6) "Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog (many Bible scholars predicted this is Russia), the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal; prophesy against him...Persia (Iran), Cush and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops--the many nations with you.
Russia will definitely take revenge against Israel if it strikes Iran. And that verses above could be that event.
Israel is losing its patience in Iranian nuclear build-up and if they bomb Iran, the world will turn even more worse with all its financial ruin now. Are you prepared for that scenario? It is very real and it could happen.
Jesus said, "Watch and pray". So, be sober at this time, evolve yourselves around the church and do not be drunk with the things of the world. Like in Noah's time, the people were happy, oblivious of the flood that was coming.