Saturday, July 26, 2008

WHY CHRISTIANS AFRAID OF CAR-STICKERS?


I am guilty! I don't put up car stickers (Christian ones) because I'm afraid I could shame His Name. I believe it's the same with us not telling others we are Christians because we could make a mistake and they would mock Christianity. To be honest, we care about ourselves more than proclaiming Jesus' Name! I like one car sticker that says, "I am not perfect. I am forgiven" We don't share Christ only when we are perfect and that would take like forever. We share Christ despite our imperfections so that God becomes more important than us!

Having blah that above, I suggest this Car-Sticker for Christians. This simple words tell so much. I got this first from Jenn Ming.


LIFE IS SHORT

DEATH IS SURE

SIN'S THE CAUSE

CHRIST THE CURE


Thought of making this for V2 Youth Camp fund raising!

No comments: