Tuesday, October 19, 2010

ROY IS NO JOY!

When I saw Liverpool this season, I was reminded of Leeds United. I started my love for football with Leeds United and how I adored them. Now they are languishing in third tier in English football league. I fear for Liverpool which I have supported for more than 30 years.

Before the premier league began, I was full of hope when Roy Hodgson came in as coach. I was overwhelmed with anticipation when he retained Torres. Now, I began actually to miss Benitez! Roy is no joy for Liverpool!


Some MU fans have started to give names to Liverpool - LiverBoo; Liver pool of tears; etc.


I think Liverpool needed a coach who can "kick" some buttocks! I know it sounds evil, we actually need a person like Alex Ferguson!


So, Roy, if you want Liverpool to be on top four, be tough!

No comments: