As I led a team to Cambodia recently, we had such a great time together! First of all, definitely it was God! All glory to Him! But there was this element of a great team!
Some of the traits which associate with team power...
1. Humility - We know we needed God and each other to make it!
2. Communication - We were clear on our tasks and everyone connected
3. Unselfishness - We looked out for each other.
4. Positive vibes - No faults finding with each other. There was mutual encouragement.
5. Collaboration - We just fitted into our tasks!
6. Clarity - Everyone knew what to do and we just did it!
7. Emo control - Everyone controlled their emotion well.
With this kind of a team, God can do great things!