Wednesday, October 29, 2008

THE DIVINE STRENGTH OF JULIA HUDSON

Julia Hudson and Greg King (her husband)


After Julia Hudson (sister of Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson) found out that her only son, Julian was dead, she wrote these words on My Space,


"His li'l soul is at ease, I take comfort in knowing that Julian is with my mother and my brother and most of all the Lord, and now he's my angel, he's protecting me," she wrote.
"Now because I chose to do what was natural to me and love someone, it cost me my beautiful family, my wonderful beautiful loving supporting mother, Darnell, my true blue baby brother, Jason, I love u big baby ... and last but never not least, my only son, Julian,"


Julia Hudson's extraordinary strength can only be found in God alone! Julia, we suppose to comfort you but yet you inspire so many lives inspite of this horrendous triple tragedy.


PS: God bless Julia Hudson and her rest of the remaining family in this time of mourning.

No comments: