Friday, October 10, 2008

MELTDOWN



There is a meltdown in all financial centers in the world right now. The stocks are falling and falling and no one knows how this is going to end, even the experts. One expert from Santa Clara University, finance professor Meir Statman said of the stock market sell-off. - There are some things happening in the world that are pretty scary. We have every right to be scared.

And governments all over the world do not know what else to do but to wait!

With the advances in technology and so much knowledge in the world today, no one knows what to do! That's why God tells us time and time again not to put our trust in man, rather to put our trust in God!

In the very middle of the Bible in Psalm 118:8 (Chinese say, yat yat fatt fatt), this is what it says,

It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man.

And in 2 Sam 22:3, David sang,

My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior..

Therefore, if you trust God, you are in safe hand!

PS. Read Ps. Leslie's blog for further comments.

No comments: