Tuesday, September 15, 2009

FINALLY, LIVERPOOL DROP CARLSBERG!

BYE BYE CARLSBERG!

WELCOME, STANDARD CHARTERED BANK

Finally, Liverpool changed its major sponsor! After 17 lo.....ng years, Carlsberg was dropped as the main sponsor thus the front portion of the famous Liverpool jersey. It will change to Standard Chartered Bank...BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY!

What a day for some fans like me, who do not like to "advertise" Carlsberg together with a glorious team like Liverpool. Please don't get me wrong, I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST CARLSBERG! They had served Liverpool well (money wise), sometimes get them drunk too. This is just a personal opinion and you don't have to agree with me.

With Standard Chartered, finally I will buy my Liverpool jersey! I told many people, my instant friends are those who came from Sitiawan (my hometown) and of course, Liverpool fans! Psss, I may even start a SC bank account!
Jesus loves you! Liverpool may fail you but Jesus never will!

1 comment:

Everett Logan said...

So, let me get this straight... you prefer a large, multi-national bank to a brewer? A company that does nothing but providing beer, a beverage that has been drunk for thousands of years (even in the Bible!) and is perfectly safe in moderation vs. a bunch of robber barons who helped bring the world economy to their knees with their greed? Hmmm... what would Jesus do? Jesus made water into wine for people to celebrate. Jesus said, "is is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven." How do you think Jesus would feel about bankers? I'm baffled here. You call yourself a Christian, but you praise bankers? Something's wrong...