Wednesday, December 30, 2009

BYE BYE TWO O O NINE!




Another year whizzed past, in fact, another decade rolled by on this earth. It is fearful to think that I could have wasted my God-gifted life away if I do not sieze whatever God given opportunity for His glory!

Here are some of the highlights of the year 2009

MINISTRY

1. Teaching Youth Enrichment School (YES) evangelism - I love evangelism!
2. Vineyard Church Youth Camp - Enjoyed it throroughly.
3. Cambodia mission trip - Annual Affair, simply loved it.
4. Started afresh Youth Ministry with new core leaders, meeting every month.
5. Launched Young Adult Ministry
6. Asia Pacific Youth Alive Conference - Refreshing to the max!
7. Taking Teens to Old Folk's Home - simply awesome to see the young communicate with the not so young.
8. Christmas and Watchnight Retreat.

PERSONAL

1. Taken Pastoral Counselling Course, the penultimate before completing my Masters in ministry, probably next year.
2. Started PS BIBLE MINISTRY blog to keep a file on all my writings and also to bless others.
3. Travelling to Scotland and Ireland - awesome countries!

THE BEST MOMENTS

1. Seeing my dad accepted the Lord as His personal Lord and Saviour.
2. Seeing three soul saved in the Youth Camp.
3. Baptizing new members of the Church to greater commitment to the Lord.
4. Watching more youth serving God fervently.

THE NOT SO BEST MOMENTS

1. Procrastination and being idle.
2. Did not put much emphasis on prayer.

THE MOST INSPIRING PERSON/S I MET THIS YEAR

1. PASTOR JULIE KHOO, YOUTH PASTOR GTPJ
2. SHER-MAYNE

THE MOST INSPIRING PERSON I HAVEN'T MET THIS YEAR

JOHN MAXWELL

THE BEST MESSAGE

PASTOR LESLIE'S CHRISTMAS MESSAGE

THE MOST POWERFUL MESSAGE

PASTOR CLEMENT'S NIGHT SESSION AT APYAC

THE MOST AWESOME TURNAROUND

HATS OFF TO JARYL CHONG

THE MOST INSPIRING YOUTH

LIXUAN
KARLYN
JARYL ...and all who tirelessly and joyfully serve God!

All in all, it was a good year for me personally. It started slowly but ends with a BANG! I think it was the busiest December as far as I can remember! Last words (should be the first words) - I give God all glory for all the fruitful stuffs and not so fruitful stuffs, I ask the LORD for forgiveness!

Have a wonderful 2010, everyone! Sieze the opportunities to serve God!

No comments: