Tuesday, September 16, 2008

BLAZIN' ACES HAS ENDED!

My feeling is mixed on that day when Blazin' Aces ended on the basketball court. It was a relieve tinged with sadness. Relieve because it's finally over after months of organising, booking, networking, heavy discussions (arguing lah), and etcetera. Sadness. Hmmmm! I don't know...maybe I missed the fun, the togetherness, the friendship made or ... ( you fill in the blanks), the joy of victory and the agony of defeat...wahsei, like real!

To put everything in a small nut, it's a fantastic program. I was glad to be part of it and I believe the committee members were too. To some, we may not fulfill all fairness standard but we did our best! Moreover, this is the first time for us organising in this scale.

To all who participated in Blazin' Aces, I say thanks for your sportmanship, patience and understanding. (For some, pay up also ah! hehehe) For my committee members, I salute you!

The prize-giving ceremony will be held in conjunction with V2 10th Anniversary in October. The date will be set asap and see you there!

PS: I am opening up for comments here. Pls feel free to say anything about Blazin' Aces (only no vulgarity) and if you want to thank anyone, feel free too. (so thickface!)

No comments: